Alitalia Voucher Codes for 2019

Currenly we don't have any Voucher Codes or Deals for Alitalia.

Currenly we don't have any Voucher Codes for Alitalia.

Currenly we don't have any Deals for Alitalia.

More About Alitalia

Alitalia Societ Aerea Italiana is the key Italian flight and has presented the procedures the very first January 2015, after having taken over the procedures of Alitalia Compagnia Aerea Italiana, afterward renamed CAI, who detains the get a grip on with a quote of 51%, the remaining 49% goes to Etihad Airways. In winter months year 2014-2015 Alitalia flies to 83 places, that 26 in Italy and 57 in the remaining portion of the world, for a total of 123 tracks and 3.650 flights through the week. Alitalia has one of the most modern and successful fleets with an average age of 7 years.

 

Alitalia is a member of the Air Group alliance and with airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Etihad Airways, Etihad Regional operated by Darwin Airline, Jet Airways and NIKI, participates and to Etihad Airways Companions, that gathers together various airlines with exactly the same vision to offer to the client a wider choice because of the system and the increased timetables and the more advantages for the repeated flyers. Alitalia wants to be the flight opted for by the Italians for soaring in Italy, Europe and throughout the world, manage to present to the entire world the prices, the traditions, the lifestyle and the gifts of Italy.

Expired Alitalia Deals & Voucher Codes

VOUCHER DESCRIPTION EXPIRED DATE
Flights To Italy From £72 31 December, 2019
Flights To Tirana From £186 31 December, 2019
Flights To Cagliari From £131 31 December, 2019
London to Milan Flight Ticket Bookings for £71 28 September, 2019
London to Santiago de Chile for £691 Round Trip 28 September, 2019
About Alitalia

Alitalia is the Italy's largest flight business providing flights to Italy, Rome and numerous places worldwide. Alitalia has a fleet of overall 121 aircrafts, out that 25 are long-haul, 76 are medium haul and 20 are local aircraft. Whether you need to vacation to China, Israel, Italy or Chile, the business requires all of the problem out of our trip by providing convenient travel options. That is why around 22.6 million passengers have opted for to travel with Alitalia by 2016.